|ENTRIES OPEN||6 JUNE 2018|
|ENTRIES CLOSE||30 JULY 2018|
|FINALIST'S NOTIFIED|| W/S 20 AUGUST 2018
|FINALISTS’ INTERVIEWS|| 27, 28 & 29 AUGUST 2018
|WINNERS ANNOUNCED||27 OCTOBER 2018|
The winners of the Business Excellence Awards will be announced at the gala presentation dinner on Saturday 27 October 2018 at the Hotel Grand Chancellor in Launceston.
- All applications must include the Launceston Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Awards Application Form.
- All applications and contents will remain the property of the Launceston Chamber of Commerce and will not be returned.
- Applicants agree to their organisations being profiled in the media and for entry information to be used for publicity purposes.
- Entry is online via the Launceston Chamber of Commerce website (www.lcc.asn.au). Hard copy/email entries will not be accepted.
- To be eligible for the Business Excellence Awards, the nominated business must be located in the 63 or 67 telephone zones.
- Applicants must also meet the additional eligibility requirements which pertain to the individual Award categories.
- Northern branches of state-wide or national organisations are eligible to enter the Awards on the basis that their entry pertains specifically to their operations and activities in northern Tasmania.
- Applicants must be ongoing business operations and organisations, including Not for Profits, but excluding hobbyist operations.
- Applicants do NOT need to be a member of the Launceston Chamber of Commerce to enter.
- Previous Award winners and finalists are welcome to enter.
- Award sponsors may enter any category, except the category they are sponsoring.
- Applicants may enter multiple categories.
- Organisations must enter themselves into the awards (there is no nomination process).
- Judging will be undertaken by a panel of independent judges. Members of the judging panel will have exceptional knowledge and expertise in relevant sectors to ensure nominations are evaluated fairly.
- In choosing winners of the Business Excellence Awards, consideration is given to the nominee’s achievements in the year immediately prior to receiving the award, as well as their past achievements and perceived ongoing contribution to industry.
- Finalists will be required to provide the judges with two business references and bona fide evidence of the organisation's financial viability.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- Following assessment of all entries, judges will identify three to four finalists from each category to proceed to interview stage. Finalists will be notified in early September.
- Finalist interviews will take place over the 27, 28 and 29 August 2018 in Launceston.