Launceston Conference Centre is one of Tasmania’s most versatile and spacious venues for hosting events and conferences.
Our venue offers a truly unique experience. Our guests enjoy state-of-the-art conference facilities amidst the character of an historic, industrial site, once Launceston’s iconic - Coats Patons’ woollen mill - now Door of Hope Christian Church
Across our large site we offer many options with 12 different rooms, including our main auditorium, which seats up to 950 people. And Auditorium 2 which seats up to 200 people.
Our guests also enjoy the many other great features of our centre, including:
- Friendly, experienced, and readily available staff - making your event stress-free
- Auditoriums complete with high quality audio-visual technology, including extensive stage lighting
- Multiple break-out rooms, all with quality Audio Visual equipment.
- Spacious foyer and courtyards
- Great coffee and food from our popular onsite café – Selah
- Professional and high quality Catering
- Easy access - we are just off Launceston’s main access road, only minutes from the Launceston CBD and 12 minutes from Launceston Airport
- Ample FREE car parking.
- Free and fast Wi-Fi