The WIN Network is the world’s largest privately owned regional television network and Australia’s largest commercial network. We reach more than eight million viewers across six states and the nation’s capital. WIN is a diverse media and entertainment group. Television is our core business. We also have business interests in radio, film and television production, telecommunications and specialist engineering.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Professional to kick start or re-invigorate their career in media with our northern Tasmanian team.
Reporting to the Launceston Sales Manager, the primary focus of the Sales Executive is to maximise revenue through selling of advertising airtime and act as an integral team member responsible for assisting in the contribution to the achievements of the company’s strategic goals and operational objectives. You will manage a client portfolio and be responsible for the development of new business within the market by developing and extending the relationships with current and new clients.
The successful candidate should display the following characteristics:
- Sales representative or account management experience will be considered favourably.
- Experience in building strong relationships with a diverse customer base.
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail.
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to operate in a team environment, contributing positively to the operations and working relationships.
- Ability to contribute ideas and demonstration initiative and flexibility.
- Demonstrated positive work ethic and the ability and willingness to learn new systems.
- Demonstrated ability to take steps to solve a problem.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written.
- Hold unrestricted drivers’ licence and suitable vehicle for the role.
- Hold the right to work in Australia.
We offer the opportunity to work with an award winning, professional and supportive team. You will become a member of one of the most highly regarded teams in the media industry who will nurture and support your career development. With this opportunity comes a competitive salary package and motor vehicle allowance.
Interested parties are invited to apply now!
The WIN Network reserves the right to commence and/or conclude the recruitment process of this position, prior to the closing date of this advertisement.
All staff employed by the WIN Network must have the ability to legally work in Australia.
WIN Network is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send you resume through to [email protected]