At Elphin Serviced Apartments, we warmly welcome all guests and pride ourselves in delivering a genuine and personable hospitality experience.
Set in the heart of Launceston, we are a boutique, award-winning family run accommodation property featuring 27 well-appointed and spacious guest rooms, two and three bedroom apartments. Conveniently located in the heart of Launceston, 2-mins drive from the CBD and 5-mins from UTAS Stadium, Queen Victoria Museum and James Boag Brewery, etc.. Our decidedly warm and friendly service is what sets us apart.
We are looking for a Relief Manager to join our team. The role is usually for 2+ weeks and rotates every 8 weeks or so. We will work with the right candidate to work out dates in advance.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate/possess the following:-
- Minimum 5+ years hospitality experience in Front Office and/or Reservations
- Strong problem solving and organisational skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Preferably with RMS9+ experience
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Reception-Front Office- reservations, emails, phone call
- Attend to after hours calls as required
- Perform other administrative duties
- Daily account balancing
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve customer enquiries
- Understanding of OTAs
- Supervision of Housekeeping and Maintenance staff
- Attend to general maintenance as required .
- Attend to guest laundry (wash, dry and fold)
- Attend to laundering of towels, etc…
- Stripping of guest rooms
- You will need to have your own ABN and car.
- Must be able to stay onsite
WE WILL PROVIDE
- Complimentary accommodation
- Complimentary carpark for one vehicle
- Training to ensure you are confident to manage the property while the Managers are on their break
We are currently looking at the following relief dates:
- Saturday 25th September – Sunday 3rd October
- November Dates – To Be Confirmed
- 2022 Dates – To Be Confirmed
If this sounds like you, please email your resume to: [email protected]