- JAWS Architects
- 36 Brisbane Street
JAWS Architects and JAWS Interiors is Tasmania’s most dynamic team of architects and designers.
We are renowned for consistently delivering exceptional project and design solutions.
Our diverse projects range from;
- premium architectural housing solutions
- sensitive area developments
- award-winning tourism projects
- hotels, wilderness lodges and tourist visitor and experience centres
- innovative commercial and public architecture
- delivering creative adaptive use design solutions for heritage buildings
- multi-residential apartment developments.
At JAWS we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional client experience and take our position as an industry leader in architecture very seriously. As advocates of best practice contemporary architecture, we also are extremely aware of operating in an ethical and professionally responsible way, gaining high regards from our clients, our industry colleagues and our talented and engaged team at JAWS.
JAWS Architects specialise in thoughtful, sustainable architectural design whilst focusing on the social, cultural, environmental and commercial value and contribution of each project or development. Our unique project approach is to facilitate an interactive and collaborative design process which harnesses the deep and diverse experience of the JAWS team, and to mentor and guide our clients to ensure that exceptional project solutions are achieved collaboratively.
The firm’s commitment to quality of design and delivery is substantiated by the numerous awards received in recent years for projects such as;
- The Retreat
- 3 Capes Track Cabins
- Pumphouse Point Shorehouse Addition
- Port of Echuca Discovery Centre
- Devonport Surf Club
- Dismal Swamp