Please join us at The Boathouse for an event that encourages all women in business from the local community to come together and discuss issues that affect the workplace. We'll be exploring such issues as:
- Diversity - what is this?
- Women in leadership roles - i.e. Glass ceiling theory
- What strengths can women bring to team based environments?
- Female workplace stereotypes
- Soft skills, empathy, women on boards and in government & leadership roles.
We'll be joined by a panel of five strong and successful women:
- Holly Bowden
- The Hon. Sarah Courtney
- Councillor Janie Finlay
- Fiona Turner
- The Hon. Rebecca White
The panel will be moderated by Sara Redman of SRA Corporate Change and you'll enjoy a delicious two course lunch.
Members of the Launceston Chamber of Commerce:
Please contact the Chamber Office on 6331 9364 to purchase your tickets.