The affiliations of the Launceston Chamber of Commerce are as follows:
The Chamber has links with the following local organisations/Chambers of Commerce:
- North East Tasmanian Chamber of Commerce
- George Town Chamber of Commerce
- West Tamar Chamber of Commerce
- City of Learning
Members of Regional Chambers of Commerce receive the following Benefits:
- Special access to activities, member functions, briefings and educational sessions. Many are free of charge to Chamber members.
- Discounted membership rates to VIP networking functions and events.
- Regular communication provided via the Regional Chamber on what is happening within the region, including advice on education and self development opportunities.
- Use of Launceston Chamber boardroom facilities at a heavily discounted rate*
- Ability to include news item, free of charge, in the Movements & Shakers section of the monthly Chamber eNewsletter**
- Certificates of Origin at discounted member rate.
- Discounted membership of Virgin Australia Lounge.
- Other discounted services such as IR advice as offered to Chamber Members from time-to-time.
This membership does not include the following Full Chamber Member benefits:
- Voting Rights at the Launceston Chamber of Commerce (other than the Regional Chamber entity that is the full member).
- Regional Chambers or their members do not gain access to the Chamber member database for distribution of information or advertising.
* Booking must relate directly to the member’s business.
**This service excludes items in the main body of the monthly eNewsletter
*** Does not include voting rights the opportunity to nominate for a place on the Board.
The following Board Members of the Launceston Chamber of Commerce represent the Chamber on various committees:
- Andrew Pitt - Cityprom
- Richard Ireland - NRM North
- Bede Clifton - Community Aviation Consultative Group