- Tasmania Invest
- 76 Brooks Road
Tasmania Invest is a unique buyer's agency focused on locating individual and aggregated investment opportunities for sophisticated investors around Tasmania.
Tasmania Invest Directors John Lamb, Sarah Hirst and Robert Harrison offer a combined 73 years of business leadership experience across more than 10 industry sectors, as well as a shared passion for creating jobs and generating new economic opportunities in Tasmania.
From large-scale dairies, aggregated vineyard and profitable grazing and cropping enterprises to resource-rich mines, innovative tourism developments, luxuty golf courses, and transport companies, they develop a tailored portfolio of investment opportunities for each investor. Investments can range from 100% ownership and management, to an equity stake or a partnership with an existing owner that includes their ongoing management expertise.
Tasmania Invest truly believes there has never been a better time to invest in our State.
The unique business consultancy offers a number of services, including:
- locating individual and aggregated properties and business, many of which may not be listed on the market;
- a confidential intermediary negotiation service for private investors;
- introductions to Local, State, and Federal Government leaders and assistance with financial grant applications;
- negotiating and finalising sale contracts; and
- post settlement consultancy services to add further value to the investment, such as the construction of luxury accommodation units, a robotic dairy, a feedlot, or a processing factory.
If Tasmania Invest can assist you, or someone you know with a confidential investment in Tasmania, contact:
John Lamb on 0400165078 or email@example.com
Sarah Hirst on 0448906021 or firstname.lastname@example.org