Our mission is to help our clients grow their business… We can transform the way SME's manage their freight shipments to make shipping simple and cost-effective and enable them to focus on their core business without the distraction of managing freight.
As a part of the global InXpress network Regional Logistics Pty Ltd operates as an out-sourced consultancy to identify and manage freight solutions for businesses across Australia. With partnerships in place with major carriers such as DHL, UPS, TNT, Toll IPEC, StarTrack and Toll Priority, as well as a range of specialty and regional carriers, we offer:
- an innovative web portal with access multiple carriers and services removing the need to manage multiple accounts or deal with a 'one carrier fits all' option.
- International and domestic sea, road and air freight services for documents and goods to give a comprehensive service to meet businesses' express and economy shipping needs
- invoice consolidation, even if you use multiple carriers, to save time and accounting overheads
- a free service with no account keeping fees nor 'minimum spend' requirements - our clients only pay for what they ship
- personal support with a Consultant assigned to each client to provide advice, help monitor shipments and work on the client's behalf to sort any problems with shipments
Key to our success is our bulk buying power, built on the consolidated freight volume of over 3500 clients in Australia, which enables us to negotiate discounted rates and priority service from carriers that our clients often can't access directly. To find out more visit www.betterbusinessfreight.com or contact Craig Elliott at firstname.lastname@example.org.